You can listen to the full show in the audio player above and use these timestamps to skip around in the episode to the topic you want to hear.
- [1:28] – What we’re talking about on today’s program.
- [1:41] – What is the Ultimate Practice Blueprint
- [2:42] – We break down the practice to three basic silos: client attraction, client acquisition, client retention.
- [4:17] – Staying organized and being structured with each of these silos.
- [5:01] – When we’re going to create a campaign, there has to be steps along the way.
- [5:58] – It’s like that Ritz Carlton experience – it’s all similar, high class, and consistent.
- [6:44] – The initial blueprint took about six months. But we think it as the map that we’re all going to follow.
- [8:18] – Everything that we do – small and large – is written out and built into our system.
- [10:51] – If you’re going to do this, you need to think about all of the steps involved from attraction to retention. There’s a massive amount of steps in that process.
- [12:30] – How long should an advisor expect to take to get the point where the process is automated?
- [14:43] – Diving into the client retention silo a little deeper.
- [17:33] – If we aren’t providing a high level of surface, our clients can leave and go elsewhere.
- [18:43] – Consistency separates businesses in the industry.
Starting a business can be a daunting task but it can be simplified with the right process. Putting steps in place that can get you from point a to point b with every client will make your job much more efficient and effective.
That’s the core of the Emerging Advisors business. We want to help you build your company so that every detail is covered and each step gets taken. To do that, we’ve put together our Ultimate Practice Blueprint, which is exactly like it sounds. It’s the blueprint for building and sustaining your business.
We focus on three key silos: client attraction, client acquisition, and client retention. Each of these silos requires a number of steps but if executed properly, you’ll be able to see the results.
In this episode, we’ll talk in-depth about the blueprint, from how we developed it, our strategy behind it, and why we believe in it so strongly. Regardless of the business you’re in, developing a plan is paramount for success and we want to help you get there.
So let’s get started. You can listen to the full show in the audio player above and use the timestamps to skip around in the episode to the topic you want to hear.
We want to build out and we want to create systematic processes that are easily implemented, easy to follow for our team. But also make sure there’s no stone that gets left unturned, there’s no pertinent task that doesn’t get completed in a timely manner.